The winners for the Mister United Continents Philippines 2015 (Finals on April 14) will have the chance to compete at various male international pageants here and abroad. The main winner will represent the Philippines at Mister United Continents to be held here in Manila, Philippines on May 29, 2015. The second placer will represent the Philippines at Mr. Universal Ambassador to be held in Bali, Indonesia on September 6 to 16, 2015. And the third placer will represent the Philippines at Mr. Real Universe to be held in Ecuador on November 2015. While the 4th placer will compete at Mr. Global International at a yet to be determined venue.
Here’s this page’s official ranking and will be divided in 3 groups (The Top Contenders, The Formidable Frontrunners and The Strong Players) and we’re doing it countdown style!
THE STRONG PLAYERS (15-11)
15.BON EDOUARD QUINTO (Naga City)
14. MARK ANDREW BARON (Navotas City)
13. AHMER TIMOTHY MANALANSANG (Marikina City)
12. NIKKO ABDUL (Sultan Kudarat)
11. ROLLY OPORTO (Cagayan De Oro City)
THE FORMIDABLE FRONTRUNNERS: 10-6
10. JOHN HENRY PESCADOR (Benguet)
9. KEVIN DALE JOVELLANO (Midsayap, North Cotabato)
8. CRIS EDWIN NAVARRO (Nueva Ecija)
7. ALEXIS MARTINEZ (Mabalacat, Pampanga)
6. DANILO MAGTOTO JR. (Angeles City)
THE TOP CONTENDERS: 5-1
Seriously any of these 5 men are crown contenders, they’re armed with good looks and amazing stage presence! I can shuffle titles with any of these five handsome lads.
5.CHRISTOPHER JOSHUA IBANEZ (Consolacion, Cebu)
– This guy towers above everyone else which makes him a total standout and how can you not notice his ubiquitous smile? He’s a tad raw for this pageant but he has so much potential that I want to see him compete at other Bigger National pageants!
4. HANZ VELANO (Cebu City)
– Back to back in this Top 5 is another Cebuano hottie! This guy has a very commercial look that is easy to market! Just like his compatriot, I wanna see him try out for Mister international Philippines and by that time I hope he shows up with a buffer and well defined body!
3. REYNALDO RUIZ CATALUNA (Angono, Rizal)
– This winsome guy has a very photogenic look! he does take good photograp hs and has a powerful gaze! If he wins I hope to see him smile often since its very important especially in pageants!, but other than that he has strong stage chops and has a commanding look!!
2. RICKSON LOGASPI (Cordillera AdministrativeRegion)
– I consider this guy as the male version of Janicel Lubina, have you seen him in action? he really mastered that catwalk with an amazing stage presence! He totally wowed me in their Fashion show! This smooth hottie already has a National title under his belt, winning Mister Philippines Tourism 2014, he got the experience and the time is ripe for him to win one of the titles! so ya’ll better watch out for him!
1. RICARDO DE JESUS (Candaba, Pampanga)
– Oooh lala, this guy is hot hot hot! He did extremely well during their gala night and I was very impressed with his performance! In my opinion he has a perfect facial symmetry, chiseled cheekbones and killer jawline and an added plus is his oriental look, at times he can look like a Vietnamese supermodel (btw Vietnamese men are some of the hottest in Southeast Asia). So there!