This is it! In just a few hours, the first Mister International Philippines will be elected. This new national male pageant has got to be the most prestigious of its kind. First it has gathered the country’s most attractive and eligible bachelors. Second, the candidates are billeted in a nice hotel (yes that counts!) Third, we are bombarded with several photos! Kudos to Prime Events Productions for a job well done, so far I’m very impressed with how things are going with this organization! The only thing I’d wish they’d do is to add a short video of each candidates expressing thoughts and opinions about current events, if my memory serves me right Century Superbods contest did it last year. It would be great to have a better view on the candidates especially for us armchair judges sitting infront of our tubes!
Anyway so much brouhaha, I’d like to present D’forecast to tonight’s finale:
The Final Top 12 Leaderboard:
1. LAPU-LAPU (GIL WAGAS) – model and basketball hottie Gil is set for the big time! It’s been a while since we saw a class A model participate in a national pageant, well thanks to June Macasaet for bridging the gap! This major league hunk’s main asset is his towering height at 6’3, are you kidding me?This guy is on fire! Height is might especially in an International male pageant plus this man is a looker! Is gorgeous even enough adjective to describe him?
2. NEGROS (Billy Villeta) – Seriously it was every pageant fan’s dream to see the inimitable Billy Villeta, a former winner of the defunct Hari ng Negros contest, compete in a national tilt! This lad is armed with good looks, really gorgeous eyes and that irresistible charm every girls and girls at heart would go weak at the knees when he’s around! I must say he is Gil’s toughest competitor for the title!
3. CAINTA (Troy Cuizon) – Fresh and flawless, this hottie is not new to pageants who, under his belt, is the reigning Mr. San Beda (gosh that school has a lot of hotties!).
4. QUEZON CITY (John Edward Custodio) – Another gorgeous man here! His ripped abs and curly hair make him a total stand out!
5. FIL. JAPAN (Jeffrey Yamanouchi) – He’s a total sweet face! I was swoon by him! His blend of Japanese genes make him even more attractive!
6. CAVITE (Bon Quinto) – Bon Quinto brings a different level of competition to the table. Aside from his good looks, he has this quiet confidence that can turn things around, will he give those guys ahead of him a run for their money?
7. PARANAQUE CITY (Ardee Concepcion) – I still think he can go as far as Top 5! This guy is a pro and he has good interviews imho! I just hope he keeps the momentum going! I Still consider him as one of the breakthrough models this year!
8. LAS PINAS CITY (Masshi Miguel Okubo) – He’s a cutie! It’s so hard to ignore him! And he did really well in the pre-pageant! So don’t count him out!
9. BULACAN (Mark Loui Bornilla) – Mark Loui or better known as Champee has won a number of bikini contests to his credit! So just imagine how seasoned on stage he is. In all their photoshoots his photos are some of the best, great angles and that look on his face everytime he works the camera? boom! Just love it! Let’s see how he fares in this pageant!
10. BACOLOD CITY (Jeffrey Sanchez) – Here’s one of those popular lads! His able to express his thoughts and how he speaks english well are his main advantage! Well he’s gorgeous too so he’s totally in!
11. BOHOL (Rex Bangalao) – He’s really one of my soft spots! I’d really like to see him place in this competition! Goodluck Rex!!
12. PILA, LAGUNA (Ronald Kim Legaspi) – Here’s one with a really sexy look! one of those stand outs too! Great bod to match that handsome face!
13. BUKIDNON (William Goniabo)
CAN PULL A SURPRISE:
14. DUMAGUETE (Wilfred Placencia)
15. CEBU CITY (John Paul Preston)
16. VALENZUELA CITY (John Emannuel Castillo)